How to optimize your website for conversions
If your website is not optimized for converting visitors into customers, then you’re missing out on sales.
To optimize your website for conversions:
- Design your website for mobile. Shoppers are more 5X more likely to abandon a website that isn’t optimized for mobile. Responsive design is not enough. With more people searching and shopping on their mobile device (51%) than on their desktop (42%), your website must be designed for mobile.
- Don’t make them wait. Most people will leave a slow loading website in less than 4 seconds.
- More landing pages. Research shows that more content-specific landing pages lead to higher conversions.
- Visible and easy-to-use navigation. If your website is not easy to navigate, you are losing visitors. Don’t trust your opinion. Ask someone who is not familiar with your website about their experience.
- Get to the point. In less than 5 seconds, can a visitor know what you offer, why it is important to them, and how to engage with you? If not, you’ve probably lost them.
- Integrate video. Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
- Clear Call To Action. The language you use, the location on the page, even the color of the button can make a difference.
Lonsbury Consulting can help you with content, design, SEO, analytics, and conversion.
Call 612.709.9071 for a free consultation.